Re: 1.6 Release on Moto Powerstack II failed

Hi !

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Joerg Anton wrote:
> In my spare time I will try to get NetBSD runnig on
> this box. I have some expirience in kernel programming
> on Linux for IBM S/390 Mainframes but I'am new to the
> BSD kernel.

Okay, fine... But you may want to use port-ofppc for this, as this port is for
OpenFirmware related things (and currently runs singleuser shell on this
machine AFAIK). Okay, it is also PReP, but ofppc might be the better area for
this machine.

> Where can I find some documentation about "debugging
> with Open Firmware" ?

Uhm... good question. You may want to look at http://www.openfirmware.org/
There are some pages about everything.

Bye... Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX