Subject: Re: 1.6 Release on Moto Powerstack II failed
To: =?iso-8859-1?q?Joerg=20Anton?= <joerg_anton@yahoo.de>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 12/12/2002 14:01:26
Hi !

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Joerg Anton wrote:
> In my spare time I will try to get NetBSD runnig on
> this box. I have some expirience in kernel programming
> on Linux for IBM S/390 Mainframes but I'am new to the
> BSD kernel.

Okay, fine... But you may want to use port-ofppc for this, as this port is =
for
OpenFirmware related things (and currently runs singleuser shell on this
machine AFAIK). Okay, it is also PReP, but ofppc might be the better area f=
or
this machine.

> Where can I find some documentation about "debugging
> with Open Firmware" ?

Uhm... good question. You may want to look at http://www.openfirmware.org/
There are some pages about everything.

Bye... Michael

--=20
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonSto=
p-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS =
A/UX