How do I run netbsd ofppc under psim simulator?

Hi all,
I am trying for a while now to boot a ppc netbsd kernel under the psim simulator but I can't get it to work. Can anybody tell me what I need (versions and configuration file) and where to find it. Most information I found references dead ftp sites. Especially I don't know what hardware tree to use. And how to compile and invoke ofwboot. The only version I have that doesn't crash rightaway complaines about no dma in the ide controller and then dies.

If anybody is still on this list, please say something.

Thanks in advance,
Martin