Port-next68k archive

Turbo Hardware

Hey,

Comment on the last thread.  From what I recall there was only one
experimental kernel posted from a non-tree source build that ever
supported the Turbos... but could be wrong there.  I have two Mono
Turbo slabs, a standard Slab and an... 030, and 040 non-Turbo cube...
but I've not attempted a boot since around the 2.0 days.

I also recall there was some work on the internal SCSI disks where
they could even be used, once netbooted... could be an old post in
here if you search back through the archives.  The list isn't too
active to make that a huge chore.

I may dig into a few old dev servers I have and see if I can find my
NFS mount for the netboot, and notes archived somewhere on my end.

-Brandon