Port-next68k archive

Re: Flaky timekeeping?

Sounds like you've narrowed it down to a software issue. Although the hardware is known to have imperfections, as well as a large discrepancy between the battery-powered RTC and the running timer, it seems like at least some builds can keep a decent clock.

Now, if only you could merge the working SCSI support with the working time code!

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting