Subject: Re: Hardware Issues with a NeXT Station N1100
To: Manuel Rabade - MiG <mig@mig-29.net>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_D=EDaz?= <al590349@mail.mty.itesm.mx>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/02/2003 01:41:06
Hello, Manuel.

If have a couple of spare mice and keyboards. If you are in Monterrey=20
you might want to take a look at them.

I got those parts from a junk yard as well, but I managed to grab all=20
of the NeXT stuff for people with incomplete NeXT systems.

If you're interested just drop me a line.

Greetings.

Daniel D=EDaz
yosoy@danieldiaz.org