Subject: Re: NeXT Printer pinout
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=F4me_OUFELLA?= <oufella@chez.com>
From: Rick Sulack <rsulack@apple.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 03/10/2003 10:08:11
J=E9r=F4me,

	I think the serial ports on NeXT boxes are the same as the =
serial=20
ports on mac's before they switched to USB.

-rick

(http://www.esil.univ-mrs.fr)
> reposant sur le syst=E8me libre et gratuit IMP (http://horde.org/imp/)

__
rick sulack
darwin core os group
apple computer, inc
"More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency (without=20
necessarily achieving it)
than for any other single reason - including blind stupidity" -Wulf 1972