Subject: turbo support...
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Christian Limpach <chris@Pin.LU>
Date: 07/21/2002 01:53:49
Quoting Christian Limpach <chris@Pin.LU>:
> I'd give adding turbo support a try
I put code where my mouth is and here it is. I just booted my coloUr turbo
station multi-user with NetBSD and it's building the toolchain right now.
- only network, no SCSI (not tested, unlikely to work)
- only tested on coloUr turbo, don't have any other turbo machines
- only serial console, wsdisplay console doesn't work (display is messed up,
at least on coloUr machines)
- bootloader and kernel will not work on non-turbo machines
Patches: (based on current as of 02-07-14)
- big-scsi patch (also works on non-turbo)
- turbo support (apply after applying big-scsi patch)
The kernel has serial console on port A.
 includes all the modifications I mentioned in:
Christian Limpach <chris@Pin.LU>