Subject: Re: SCSI support
To: Goran Koruga <goran.koruga@hermes.si>
From: Christian Limpach <chris@Pin.LU>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/08/2002 00:03:36
> Then it continues to boot, but it still doesn't finnish. It stopped with
> the error message saying "no map available in nextdma_start()"

what was the machine doing before this happened?  I need to know at what
point in the boot process this happens and the output of "trace" from the
debugger (function names is enough)

> I have also noticed I have problems with swap. It complains about lack
> of swap "WARNING no swap space configured!", fstab line is :
> Not sure what is wrong here, but I don't think this has any negative
> consequences since netbsd-generic boots with the same message.

yes, I get the same on one of my machines.  I haven't found out why yet...
Sometimes running /etc/rc.d/swap2 start later works...

    christian