Subject: Re: new INSTALL notes
To: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-next68k
Date: 05/02/2002 00:10:15
in the dhcpd.conf (yeah, dug out a slab to walk through this) I see the
line:

   filename                "boot";

which I expect to be the boot loader that then picks up the kernel.  I
have the boot prom set to en()netbsd.  I guess I'm a little tired because
I've dug through this stuff before and figured it out, but I'm lacking
right now.  I'm working from the 1.5.2 dist, for what it's worth.

So the question is, is that field right and if so, where do I dig up that
file to stuff into my tftp dir.