Subject: Re: 1.5.2 boot error (color non-turbo slab)
To: Matias Atria <matias@sas.upenn.edu>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <dbj@netbsd.org>
List: port-next68k
Date: 10/16/2001 05:06:48
The stray interrupt is a SCSI interrupt that isn't handled because
there is no SCSI driver in the kernel.  I don't remember exactly
which conditions cause it, but I think it may be that you interrupted
a scsi boot sequence to get the rom prompt.

I don't have access to a machine right now to experiment on how
to easily access the rom without interrupting an active scsi operation,
but it should be possible.

Darrin