Subject: 1.5.2 boot error (color non-turbo slab)
To: None <port-next68k@netbsd.org>
From: Matias Atria <matias@sas.upenn.edu>
List: port-next68k
Date: 10/15/2001 08:27:39
Hi,

I've been trying to boot NetBSD 1.5.2 on my color (non-turbo) slab, but I
always get the same error (log below). I was running NEXTSTEP 4.2 without
problems until I decided to try NetBSD. If you need more info just let me
know (and if I'm off topic here, let me know too).

Cheers,
Matias.

xe0 at intio0
xe0 at MAX address 00:00:0f:00:ca:02
nextkbd0 at intio0
wskbd0 at nextkbd0: console keyboard
nextdisplay0 at mainbus0: 1152 x 832, 16bpp
wsdisplay0 at nextdisplay0: console (color, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0
isrdispatch_autovec: stray level 3 interrupt
  *intrstat = 0x1000<SCSI>
  *intrmask = 0xffffffff98027648<NMI,ENETX_DMA,SCC,DSP_4,DISK|C16_VIDEO,
SCSI,ENETX,ENETR,DSP_3,KYBD_MOUSE>
(same thing over and over until I am thrown into the debugger).

Any clues?