Subject: Re: next68k & scsi
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <jewell@mit.edu>
List: port-next68k
Date: 02/19/2001 19:35:37
The scsi support isn't in -current due to lack of time.  I also have a
suspicion that there is a little ethernet driver work that needs
cleaning up before -current will run. [see pr 11175]

I'm hoping to update the todo list for the next68k port shortly.  I
have been meaning to get to it all week after it was requested
recently on port-next68k.  In the meantime, getting -current running,
submitting PR's and addressing any relevant issues listed in the
bug database are all very helpful.

Thanks!

Darrin