Subject: Re: Patch: support for color systems
To: Greg Oster <oster@cs.usask.ca>
From: Timm Wetzel <twetzel@gwdg.de>
List: port-next68k
Date: 08/07/2000 11:05:17
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Greg Oster wrote:

> After spending a while putzing around, I determined that for my colour
> slab, the resolution needs to be 1152x832, not the 1120x832 as
> indicated in the patch.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that, as it was more or less expected.
(I had somewhat conflicting info on the various framebuffer dimensions.)
I'll append that info to the PR.

> Once I fixed that, then I had a working console :)

Fine. :-)

BTW, how does it work with fullscreen programs (vi etc.)? The ramdisk
image I use has no fancy programs (and reduced termcap info).

Timm
--
Timm Wetzel     	<twetzel@gwdg.de>
Biomed. NMR GmbH        Tel +49 551 201-1091    FAX +49 551 201-1307