Subject: Re: Loading works - ddb/kgdb hints?
To: matt <deberg@mit.edu>
From: Timm Wetzel <twetzel@gwdg.de>
List: port-next68k
Date: 02/29/2000 18:25:36
On 29 Feb 2000, matt wrote:

>     Timm> Any crucial config options (like disabling wscons on a color
>     Timm> system)?
>
> is this not the default behavior? my tree brings up a console on a
> color slab (which is quite close to working), but i thought the probe
> was disabled on color machines.

Looking at the code, I'd think so, too, but I wasn't sure whether the
whole config/wscons/console stuff might still confuse things.

Any chance of a restricted pre-release of color-wscons? ;-)

Timm
--
Timm Wetzel     	<twetzel@gwdg.de>
Biomed. NMR GmbH        Tel +49 551 201-1091    FAX +49 551 201-1307