Subject: [Off-Topic: Natural Evolution] Re: Running NeXT Headless
To: matt debergalis <deberg@mit.edu>
From: Antonio Varela Lizardi <antonio@icon.net.mx>
List: port-next68k
Date: 11/15/1999 12:14:18
----- Original Message -----

> dunno.  my cube (040) seems to have this problem, but it may have
> originally been an 030 cube so i'm not sure.  try and see?  i haven't
> tried adding the resistor to draw power yet.

  [....]

  Hello Folks,

  I'm sorry for the off topic, but I couldn't avoid to think that, If Darwin
was correct, according to Natural Selection at this time we were using NeXT
boxes running with some sort of awful PowerPC G3 chips (NeXT always was,
let's say, exclusive) with 3D video acceleration. Sometimes life is not
fair, specially in the marketing department of some companies. :-(

Best regards,
Antonio