Subject: Re: -current broken for next68k?
To: Rolf Grossmann <grossman@securitas.net>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <jewell@mit.edu>
List: port-next68k
Date: 09/22/1999 06:15:35
I committed the missing functions from pmap.c and built current.  I
cross compiled GENERIC and then booted it and had it recompile its own
kernel.  I didn't run into any UVM problems, although it does panic on
an overzealous check in the the ethernet's DMA driver.  I think my
last round of DMA work introduced some new and improved race
conditions.

Darrin