Subject: Got it running
To: None <port-next68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Howell <johnhowelljr@yahoo.com>
List: port-next68k
Date: 07/02/1998 23:10:02
This is great, it's about time.  It booted just fine off of my linux
box, and with a null modem cable, I can actually use it.  I was able
to grab the font files from the atari port and I have it drawing
directly to video memory, displaying characters on the NeXT
mono-monitor, as well as a few other small examples.  So far no real
problems.  I like to roll this into a device driver, similiar to the
graphics driver for the atari.  I have some experience with drivers on
linux, but not with netbsd.  Any body have any suggestions before I go
down the wrong path?

Thanks!

John