Subject: hardware infos
To: None <port-next68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M. Strubel <lstrubi@honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de>
List: port-next68k
Date: 06/23/1998 12:41:10
hi there,

I'm very interested in the BSD port..actually, I dream about running linux
on my 040-blacky, but the step from BSD to linux wouldn't be that big anymore..
(maybe some ppl gonna kill me for that statement.. :-) )
I am just still wondering where all the hardware infos come from...seems
hard to dig them up..
So, here's my humble request: speak up, developers...and tell me what you
already know about hardware, what is being done, and what should be done..
I'd actually like to cooperate - even if there needs the boot ROM to be
disassembled (I already did that, but gave up on the complexity - still hoping
to receive some hardware docs)

Greetings,

M. Strubel