Port-newsmips archive

NetBSD on a Sony Network Station NWS-3260

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to get NetBSD running on a Sony Network Station NWS-3260.

While searching the net I came across alot of postings from November 2002
at gmane.os.netbsd.ports.newsmips:35

Despite having read all the postings I still do not know which version
of netbsd I should try.

There are some snapshots made at that time and by comparing the dates I
assume they might be part of the newsmips portation of netbsd 1.6.1 which was
released april 2003 or netbsd 1.6.2 released march 2004.

What would be the best version to get things running?

Cheers

Gerrit Meenen