Port-newsmips archive

Re: NWS-3260

In article <D5327F08-D3D7-11D6-BBF9-000502C97D9D%procube.com@localhost>
jdf%procube.com@localhost wrote:

> If you are interested, i can send a NWS-3260 to you. If the job is not
> to complex, i can do it by myself with some tips & hints from you.

Okay, after testing several kernels, I've found that
booting large kernels with current boot loader on serial console
might have problem. Even boot.fs in 1.6-release does not boot
on my 3470D with serial console, though it works fine on fb console..

Would you please try the next image?
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/boot-newsmips-test.fs
This image does not contain in-kernel ramdisk so it can't be used
for installation, but if this kernel shows some message after boot,
at least bootloader has some bugs (stack overflow or something).
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost