Port-newsmips archive

Need access to ppc & mipseb build boxes

If you have a PowerPC or mipseb system of a reasonably -current genre, with
connection to the Internet, and you are willing to offer a temporary account
to do builds, please let me know.  I need to test, and probably fix, gdb for
PowerPC and the whole toolchain for mipseb before the 1.4 release cut.

The systems need to have ssh & sshd (for my login ability to the NetBSD
repository, and for login with agent forwarding to your box respectively).
The builds should not be overly intensive, as they will be done without
optimization for all test runs and at optimization for a final test build.

I'll give preference to faster systems, just so that I won't completely hog
CPU on a slower box if a faster one is offered.  (So, please let me know the
speed of your system.)

Thanks in advance!

--
-- Todd Vierling (Personal tv%pobox.com@localhost; Bus.