Port-news68k archive

reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f

Hi!

I sew this messages with boot.fs of NetBSD-4.0 on PWS-1560.

  NetBSD 4.0 (INSTALL) #0: Sun Dec 16 00:12:42 PST 2007

builds@wb32:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-4-0-RELEASE/news68k/200712160005Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-4-0-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/news68k/compile/INSTALL
  SONY NET WORK STATION, Model PWS-1560, Machine ID #10309
  total memory = 16368 KB
  avail memory = 13156 KB

  ... snip ...

  scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: reselect, BSY stuck, bus=0x7f
  si0: select found SCSI bus busy, resetting...

I install it in sd0. However, because sd cannot be attached, it is not
possible to install it.  I made the kernel that set si_flags.  However
I was not able to obtain the image of md. When booting, the INSTALL
kernel cannot be rewritten because DDB cannot be used.

Are there any ideas?

Thanks,
--
kiyohara