Port-mvme68k archive

9.0-stable new error: ie0: inappropriate ioctl for device

I just updated my MVME167 system to the latest code for 9.0-stable as of this afternoon, and I'm seeing the following:

    Starting dhcpcd.
    arp_announce: Inappropriate ioctl for device
    dhcp_openbpf: ie0: Inappropriate ioctl for device
    dhcp_openbpf: ie0: Inappropriate ioctl for device
    arp_announce: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Any thoughts on what might have caused this to start happening? It's been a few days since I updated, and I don't know the networking code well, so I don't have a commit to which I can narrow this down but I figured maybe someone else (tsutsui-san?) might.

It's also mildly possible this is related to having an MVME236-3 memory board in this system providing an additional 16MB of RAM, so I hopefully hit (NFS) swap less during activities like system startup and normal use.

  -- Chris