Port-mvme68k archive

Re: mvme68k/stand patch for MI libsa and libkern

scw%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:

> I will try to test the patch over the coming weeks, but I'm having
> significant reliability problems with my MVME equipment (duff scsi
> disks and CPU memory). Most likely age-related. :-/

Umm, too bad.

For CPU and memory, cleaning up electrical contact might help, but
I often have trouble around power supply and other mechanical parts
by age-deterioration on my gadgets.

Probably we would want emulators... (gxemul supports mvme88k btw)
---
Izumi Tsutsui