Subject: Thank you for contacting Hess Fine Art
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: Hess Fine Art Inc. <jeff.hess@hessfineart.com>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 06/17/2004 14:27:24
Thank you for contacting Hess Fine Art.  We are a business and will respond to your emails during business hours.  Please allow 3 business days to answer your questions, though we will endeavor to answer them more swiftly.

To assist us in answering your questions please make sure you have the item number and your name in the email.

If you question is about payment please proceed to either the checkout button at the bottom of the auction or go to www.vendio.com/checkout.x  to find your billing statement. Here you can safely and swiftly choose your payment method, shipping preferences and give us your shipping address.  This will eliminate delays.

Thank you.

Hess Fine Art
1131 4th Street North
Saint Petersburg FL 33701
727-896-0622
727-82-8899 fax

Professional Email and Customer Management. Powered by Vendio