Subject: RE: identification help needed
To: 'port-m68k@netbsd.org' <port-m68k@netbsd.org>
From: Schwerzmann, Stephan <stephan.schwerzmann@schmid-telecom.ch>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 12/19/2001 16:46:49
so, these news are not good enough:
since I'm not in the position of being able to do the 'some work' and it
also seems
there is not a real chance to put hand on this CPU-30ZBE documentation
I will weave bye-bye this baby on it's way to the dumpster - sigh...

the only thing I've done now: I've ripped off the 25MHz '030 and '882 so
they may
serve as spare parts somewhere else...

thanks for your 'identification help' & Merry Christmas
Stephan