Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5 on MVME147 and CDROMs
To: None <port-mvme68k@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 03/09/2001 10:30:22
David G. Tubbs <dgtubbs@mindspring.com> wrote;

     [ ... Q of SCSI floppy drive availability ... ]

> My second question is about scsi floppy drives and I thought someone
> might have some ideas since using motorola vme equipment you just about
> have to use one if you want a floppy.
>
> Is TEAC the only manufacturer of scsi floppies or do any of the other
> manufacturers make a scsi product?

Digital equipped SCSI 2.88 floppy drive with a model of DEC3000/300
Alpha desktop computer.  It's sorta technogical burgain; combination of
conventional FD and i8085/i82077A/NCR53C90.  You might have any furtune
by asking port-alpha@netbsd.org.

Tohru Nishimura
Information Technology Centre
Nara Institute of Science and Technology