Subject: Re: booting linux from Eprom
To: Raghunandan Nagarajarao <raghunandan.nagarajarao@wipro.com>
From: abs <abs@purplei.com>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 11/23/2000 10:58:25
	At a guess the first stage would be to as on a linux list.
	This list covers the mvme68k port of NetBSD, a free unix like
	system largely similar to linux, but with a strong focus on
	code quality and portability.

	For more details see http://www.netbsd.org/

	If you are interested in running NetBSD on the board, I'm sure
	someone on the list could help :)

		David/absolute		abs@purplei.com