Subject: Re: NetBSD port www homepage rewriters needed
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Brian Ginsbach <ginsbach@spacestar.net>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 04/13/1999 22:55:11
Well, I've finally got something out on the web for people to
comment on.  My ISP has been less than co-operative so I've used
a work provided alternative.

For now you can access my revamped NetBSD/mvme68k pages at
http://reality.sgi.com/ginsbach/netbsd/mvme68k.html.  Yep, SGI is
my employer.  I've created a new port page using the look of VAX
and PMAX port pages.  I have created separate history and board
documents from information that used to be on the main page.

Please check out these "new" pages and let me know what you think.
(My home email is below otherwise I can be reached at work:
sameusername except sgi.com.  I'd prefer mail to my home address.)
I do have some things down as questions.  I'm hoping that someone
closer to the port, like Steve Woodford, can answer them.

Brian

--
Brian Ginsbach                                  <ginsbach@spacestar.net>