Subject: Re: NetBSD port www homepage rewriters needed
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Brian Ginsbach <ginsbach@spacestar.net>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 03/31/1999 22:58:39
David Brownlee wrote:

>         We're looking for people to rewrite the port homepages for the
>         following ports:
>
>                 amiga hp300 macppc mvme68k newsmips sparc
>
>         A good example of the new www style is the NetBSD/vax homepage at:
>         http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/
>
>         Also, if anyone has any updates for any of the www pages (particularly
>         systems models, bus, and card information), please let us know.
>
>         Please respond to www@netbsd.org or abs@netbsd.org.
>
>         Many thanks
>
>                 David/absolute

I've started hacking on the mvme68k homepage.  I've used the vax
page as a template and the old mvme68k page for the information.
Plus what other sources I could glean off web.  I have a pretty
rough version. I'm not really that familiar with the port but I
felt like contributing!  I hope someday to get the vme crate in
the garage put together and running NetBSD.

I have split out the "history" ala the vax history page.  I basically
took the first part of the existing page and made it "history".  Any
updates/changes are more than welcome.

Brian
--
Brian Ginsbach                                  <ginsbach@spacestar.net>