Subject: Re: 1.2 release
To: Chuck Cranor <chuck@maria.wustl.edu>
From: Steve Woodford <steve@mctavish.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mvme68k
Date: 09/20/1996 20:32:54
>    i just finished building, testing, and uploading the NetBSD/mvme68k
> 1.2 release.   you can find it in:

Great stuff, so I can just about freeze my -current tree and call it 1.2!

>    once 1.2 is out I will resync with NetBSD-current, check out Jason's
> latest changes, and integrate in Steve's LPT driver.

Speaking of the lpt driver, I 'borrowed back' my printer when I was up
in Scotland last weekend. The driver worked first time, which isn't
really surprising since most of its based on code for another NetBSD
port, and the rest is based on my VMiNT driver. Anyhow, feel free to
integrate it. (I had hoped it would make 1.2 :( )

Cheers, Steve