Port-mipsco archive

binary packages for 2.0

Hi,

I've uploaded a first set of binary packages for NetBSD/mipseb to
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/mipseb/ -- my bulk-build
did not complete and I'll have to restart, but the first 1707 packages
are now there.

They were built on a SGI O2 running NetBSD/sgimips 2.0.

I'll upload the rest once the next bulk build finishes (another 4 weeks
or so).

-Jan

--
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---