Port-mipsco archive

Re: mipsco kernel sources?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Mark Abene wrote:

> This may be a silly question, but I can't seem to find the kernel SOURCES
> for arch/mipsco in any of the NetBSD versions of syssrc.tgz I've checked.
> I'd like to explore the possibility of porting NetBSD to use the RISC/OS
> firmware on the Magnum 4000PC and SC.  Since we have a choice between ARC
> and RISC/OS firmware on the Magnum 4000 series (and I personally feel that
> the RISC/OS firmware is far superior), I wanted to look into it.

Hi Mark,

The mipsco port was commited just after the 1.5 branch was created in the
master repository, so you need a recent copy of the -current kernel
sources.

I expect the files you are after can be found at ftp.netbsd.org as part
of /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/sys.tar.gz

Alternatively can check out a current copy of the kernel sources using the
methods described on http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/

Good Luck!

Wayne