Re: Report on NetBSD-CURRENT and `hpcmips` on MobilePro 780

...on 2023-08-27 09:46:24, Alex Maestas wrote:

 > However, I have now built NetBSD-CURRENT as of the 16th, while still using
 > the 7.1 userland, and the machine now completes its boot:

I dropped the ball on this again, but I think we were still trying to
find out where which things broke by going through the kernels that
David built...

I was somewhat unsure about my last results some time ago as my
z50 started behaving slightly strangely, but I think the current
open question was:

 > From: David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost>, 17 Apr 2023
 > https://sync.absd.org/hpcmips/ has a reasonable selection of kernel
 > builds from 2016-10-01 to 2017-01-01 (more being added), if anyone is
 > able to confirm if the problem was introduced after 2016-10-01...

Alex.