Bug bounties for fixing two evbmips Loongson2f bugs

Hello NetBSD MIPS developers,

I would like to offer a bug bounty in the amount of 30 € for fixing two
NetBSD evbmips bugs.

1. PR bug #56563 NetBSD 9.x/current sysinst segfault on Loongson/evbmips [1]

2. PR bug #56610 NetBSD 9+ potentially incompatible with Loongson 2F [2]

Please also check the port-mips mailing list report submitted by user
manphiz. [3]

A few details about the process and the payment:

Developer can choose between fixing the first or second bug; or both bugs.
The bounty sum for fixing one bug is 15 €, if developer will fix both bugs
the sum will be 30 € (15 € / per bug).
The fixes/changes must be visible and integrated in the coming NetBSD
version 10 release.
The payment will be processed, when NetBSD version 10 will be released as
stable and confirmed as working with the version 10 system installed on the
computer. This doesn't need to involve me and can be done and confirmed by
anyone who has access to a Loongson2f Lemote Yeeloong 8089B computer.
Developer will only be able to receive payment through the PayPal system,
therefore needs to have (access to) a PayPal account.

[1] - https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=56563
[2] - https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=56610
[3] - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mips/2021/12/14/msg001195.html

P.S. I hope this will motivate someone, who can fix the bugs. Please don't
be offended by the offered (low) bug bounty sum. This is about one day's
work average paying sum, where I live.
It's also the first time that I am offering a bug bounty.

Best regards,
Jan Prunk
--
Jan Prunk                              janprunk%gmail.com@localhost
Tel:                                       +386 41 710598