Re: Minimum RAM size requirement of the MIPS port

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the information!

But I forgot to mention a thing - the executable code in a MCU can be
executed in place (XIP) on flash storage, there's no need to copy them
to RAM like on a desktop PC. This chip can support at least 32MiB of
external QSPI NOR flash storage.

So do you know how much RAM the kernel will be using at runtime
(stack, heap, pcb, etc) ?

Regards

Simon Burge <simonb%netbsd.org@localhost> 于2021年11月19日周五 下午1:51写道: