Re: The continuing saga of my 5000/200 [was Re: DECstation 5000/200 timekeeping]

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 03:40:59 PM PDT, Mouse <mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost> wrote:

[[ sun4c does not show ~10-sec-per-min drift seen on DECstation 5000/200 ]]

Thanks very much! Can you confirm that there are no timecounter sources on either machine, except for the RTC?
If so, then the problem is definitely n mips- or pmax-specific code. (Quite possibly the changes to use asc/sd, perhaps in interrupt handling?)

i'm currently not well, but i'll look into this as and when I can.