Re: DECstation 5000/200 timekeeping

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021, Simon Burge wrote:

> Both of my 5000/200's fail to power up :(

 Check for capacitor leaks in the PSU.  Thankfully none of my H7878 PSUs
seem affected by the quaternary ammonium salt issue, but unfortunately it
was the period in which the problem existed and it was merely up to the
specific lines of capacitors chosen by the manufacturer whether you'd be
lucky or not, and DEC equipment was among one affected.

  Maciej