IBM Workpad z50 VR4121

Here is a link to some information I have on the processor and chipset used for the IBM Workpad Z50 (VR4121).

Thought it may be useful in efforts to make it work on the NetBSD 9 platform. Will leave it active for a few days for people to download.

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0_Zodhx2Ig-8KaEFdNMBvRy1A#VR4121

David