Re: How do you use old versions?

...on Fri, May 07, 2021 at 04:31:37PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:

 > hpcmips hardware drivers
 > - Other hpcmips hardware drivers (eg pcmcia)
 > - The wi driver (does not seem so in this case)

I went back to my old posts and checked my notes - in NetBSD 9
none of my PCMCIA network cards were operable (I tried NE2000,
Xircom, several old wireless cards, all of which used to be
supported in 7.x and earlier).

If someone is likely to look at these things right now, I'll go
fetch my z50 from storage tomorrow to produce some dmesgs and
updated results.

Alex.