Re: IBM Workpad Z50

Hi Martin

I managed to download the full NetBSD 7.1 install using this card via FTP.

If you can advise how I can boot my IBM Workpad into NetBSD from the pdsboot.exe file and what I need to type in will be happy to run dmesg.

When I run Network configure it identifies it as wi0 with the NetBSD 7.1 installer.

I tried NetBSD 9.1 but it just said no network devices where recognisable.

Regards
David