IBM Workpad Z50

I managed to install NetBSD 7.1 it recognised my Linksys WPC11 V3 16 bit PCMCIA card with the wi0 driver.

I used an IBM Micro-drive in the compact flash port with hpcboot.exe, netbsd.tz file on a DOS partition, and it completed the installation.

Can anyone help with the following:

1. How do I get it to boot into NetBSD now it is installed. Do I run the installer hpcboot.exe again and enter a command.

2. The Wifi card is not recognised in the NetBSD 9 build.

Kind Regards
David