Re: NetBSD 9 PC card network drivers for IBM Workpad Z50

Hello,

I managed to download NetBSD 7 using the PC Card, but when I tried to download NetBSD 9.1 it did not recognise the PC Card was stuck as does not have an Ethernet port. The IBM Workpad Z50 needs WPC11 v3 as v4 or later comes with the gold connector and is 32 bit this one is 16 bit I think.

Isn’t there any way of copying across the driver from version 7 to version 9?

Kind regards

David