Re: install on nec mobilepro 780

So I got in contact with a couple of folks who had posted on the old hpcmips
mailing list before it was closed and asked about working versions etc. Both
stated that using cross-compiling they had working versions (albeit without
PCMCIA or without working suspend/resume). Based on the kinds of errors I've
seen trying to get 7/8/9 working, I'm thinking kernel modification and cross
compile is the only way we'll get this working. I've never built the NetBSD
kernel or system before but I'm gonna give it a shot :-)

--

-Michael