re: Edgerouter models

> I probably just missed it, but is there a web page somewhere that has
> up-to-date hardware compatibility to the Edgerouter models? I just picked
> up an ERLv3 on Ebay for cheap, but I noticed the ERL5 is out with more
> horsepower.

this isn't updated but should be:
   https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbmips/

edgerouter 4 is supported thanks to simonb@ and jmcneill@,
though we still are not SMP enabled yet.  (this is why the
kernel is called OCTEON not ERLITE now ;-)

i can't find ERL5.  which product do you mean?  i'm going
to guess ERPoe-5?  but that has the same CPU it seems
(500mhz dual core) and also 512 MB ram..

.mrg.