Re: ews4800mips ramdisk out of bounds

> > Is it also worth to print an actual "fs image" filename in
> > error paths of mdsetimage(8)?
>
> Yes please!

Done.
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2020/06/14/msg118326.html

> > For proplib, it looks the only user is src/sbin/fsck/partutil.c
> > (I'm not sure what's "MD_MAY_SWAP_TO" option in sysinst though)
> > so it might be possible to have pre-proplib (without DIOCGDISKINFO)
> > version in src/distrib/x_fsck etc.
> >  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2009/06/05/msg221973.html
> >  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2009/06/05/msg221973.html
>
> That is used to avoid swap partitions on SD cards for evbarm mostly - I'll
> have a look at somthing that could be easily libhack'd (or #ifndef SMALL'd).

(btw I'm not sure if crunchgen could always define SMALL or SMALLPROG)

getdiskinfo() in partutil.c is referred from get_disk_geom()
in sysinst/geom.c, and it's referred from various places.
So a shrinked (no-proplib) version of getdiskinfo() might be worth?

> Your changes fixed it, yay!
>
> [/home/builds/ab/HEAD/logs/HEAD/202006141020Z] BUILD! tail ews4800mips.build
>          Successful make release
>          Successful make iso-image
>          build.sh ended:      Sun Jun 14 14:37:08 UTC 2020

Yes, good to hear.

Next I have to fix sysinst for ews4800mips (that is broken
due to my dumb-hacked SYSVBFS handling in the past).

---
Izumi Tsutsui