Re: NetBSD/hpcmips 9.0 z50 PCMCIA?

...on Sun, May 17, 2020 at 08:10:45PM +0200, Alexander Bochmann wrote:

 > Did anyone have any success using PCMCIA cards on the Workpad
 > z50 with NetBSD/hpcmips 9.0?

Just to follow up on this - I once again went back through
the releases, and the last where the install kernel boots
and is able to successfully complete the setup is NetBSD 7.0.2

Everything after that is broken in various ways, and I'm
seeing a bunch of "floating point exception" messages from
install kernel tools (even ifconfig, depending on parameters
being used), so my naive assumption is that something could
be wrong with softfloat on hpcmips past that release?

Alex.