Support for EdgeRouter models aside from Lite?

After burning through several USB sticks, I replaced my USB stick with an SSD on USB, and my EdgeRouter Lite has been doing NAT, routing, DNS, DHCP, plus compiling continuously without any issues for more than three months.

I plan on getting a few more for some other networks. I'm curious if any of the other models are supported by NetBSD yet, such as the EdgeRouter X (cheaper, smaller, less memory but faster 880 MHz CPU) or EdgeRouter 4 (more expensive, but 1 GHz CPU, 1 gig of memory, SFP, external USB 3).

Has anyone given these a try?

John
--
I don't know which scares me more - that people adhere to the idea of an
omnipotent being powerful enough to create the universe, but whose