Remote access to a MIPS64 machine?

Hi,
I'd like to try to fix the problem macallan mentioned for MIPS64 hard
float (SIGILL on trunc.w.d in branch delay slot).
I'm skeptical of the ability of an emulator to accurately reflect the
FPU minutiae.
It would also be generally really neat to stop having actual netbsd/mips
issues masked by emulator problems.
However, I have a lot of trouble buying hardware.
Anyone care to offer remote serial console access to any problematic
machine and list what issues exist with it?
I've never used serial console before, much less remotely, but I hope it
will suffice.
Thanks.